essentially, supporting your immune system is very vital for proper body functioning. Also, our immune system is essential for our survival. So, without an immune system, our bodies would be open to attack from bacteria, viruses, parasites, and more. More importantly, it is our immune system that keeps us healthy as we drift through a sea of pathogens.
How to support your immune system through natural ingredients:
Best way to take care of yourself: avoid smoking, refraining from alcohol, and staying active.
Supporting immunity by intaking food essentials:
- First, the usage of highly pigmented fruits and vegetables, which are nutrient-dense foods are the massive food market to support your immune system. Such as kale, spinach, and multi-colored peppers.
- Along with this, the major benefits of medicinal mushrooms intake stimulate the production of cytokines, which are crucial to immune system enhancement and modulation.
- Also, usage of bone broth (a combination of glycine and proline) helps in nourishing your gut lining.
- Moreover, the positive effects of Garlic have a major response to immune challenges especially to support cardiovascular health.
- Most importantly, staying hydrated by drinking excessive water flushes toxins out of the body and aids cells and organs to perform their abilities best. Coconut water, bone broth, water, or tea all are the obvious hydrated tools. Caffeinated and sugary beverages are not recommended.
- The incorporation of elderberry is very important in stimulating the immune response. It is available in form of syrup, capsules, and concentrated liquid extracts.
Vitamins and supplements:
Interestingly, oranges are the major powerhouses of vitamin C factories; while red and yellow peppers, kale, kiwi, brussels, broccoli, sprouts, and strawberries also contain a lot of vitamin C.
Meanwhile, data collected by the National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey (NHANES) depicts, approximately 42% of the sample size were found vitamin D deficient. Also, the recommended daily dosage of vitamin D is 5,000 IU (125 mcg) per day for immune support and boosting immunity.
Although, “Zinc is crucial for normal development and function of cells mediating nonspecific immunity such as neutrophils and natural killer cells.” So, for immune support, the recommended daily dosage of zinc is 25-30 milligrams per day.
In addition, other recommended vitamins and supplements are:
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin B
- Olive leaf
Indeed, aim yourself for the daily activity of 30-minute exercise per day is a good initiative. Especially, heart patients are advised to have 30 minutes of low impact cardiovascular exercise per day.
Of course, the best tip to naturally support your immune system is to get proper sleep every night. Sleep varies from age to individual. So, the National Sleep Foundation recommends that 6 to 9 hours of sleep is necessary for adults.
Strategies to combat fear:
- First, close your eyes when you feel fear.
- Then, breathe deeply through your nose and slowly through your mouth.
- After it, take 10-20 deep breaths and open eyes. You will feed grounded and stable.
In a nutshell intake of proper diet including vitamins, nutrients and essentials play an enormous part in boosting and ameliorating your immune system. Also, take proper sleep and daily exercise regulate body functioning properly and in the scenario of fear do not be panic from this outbreak which will leave your immune system weak. Instead of this, you have to fight against this and develop an immunity to combat this outrageous pandemic.